Our reflective insulations serve as a radiant barrier, thermal insulation, AND vapor barrier ALL-IN-ONE. They are manufactured one or two reflective surfaces with industrialized encapsulated air bubbles or foam to provide an air barrier to block water vapor transmission, reduce moisture condensation, and provide an assembly R-Value when needed.
Industrialized Bubble Insulation
Reflex-AIR® reflective insulations are NOT your basic bubble wrap packaging. Our products are industrialized bubblesmanufactured for longevity with integrity to maintain the enclosed air spaces over the life of the product and provide increased strength and puncture resistance. Each independently enclosed bubble layer is sealed with multiple layers of polyester creating highly durable closed air bubbles which prevent the loss of air over time.
Reflex-AIR® bubble insulation products are very effective when used in:
- Walls and roofs in Metal, Steel and Commercial Buildings, Pole Barns, Post Frame, Agricultural and Poultry Barns
- Concrete slabs and under flooring with or without radiant heating/pex tubing,
- Crawl Spaces, Basement / Concrete Block Walls and Ceilings, Wine Cellars, Garage Doors, and Storm / Storage Shelters,
- To wrap a Hot Water Heater or Water Storage Tank or to adhere behind a Metal Stove or Hot Water Radiator
- In Ground and Above Ground Swimming Pool, Hot Tub Covers and Wraps
- RVs, Carports, Sheds, Storage Units, Tents, Yurts, Quonset Huts, Hunting Cabins and Camping Shelters
- other applications where heat and moisture transfer needs to be controlled.
For specific install applications and corresponding R-Values, with heat flow directions and enclosed air spaces of specified depths, please view our insulation installation instructions.
Energy Efficient - reflects (blocks) 95% of the radiant heat reducing heat gain and loss year round. Not affected by moisture or humidity. Reduces condensation.
Durable - puncture and tear resistant - not basic bubble wrap material. Coated to prevent oxidation and UV degradation.
Easy to Install - industrialized-strength yet lightweight, installs will scissors and a staple gun, does not require protective clothing or respirators, and is maintenance free once installed.
Safe - non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, fiber-free, does not support the growth of mold or mildew, does not provide a growth medium or nutritive value for fungus, insects or rodents, blocks the transfer of methane, radon, and other gases, and is Class A / Class 1 fire rated (the highest and safest fire rating for building products).