- Reflects 95-97% of radiant heat
- Class A / Class 1 Fire Rating
- Non-toxic / non-carcinogenic
- Fiber free
- Does not require protective clothing or respirators to install
- Durable and lightweight
- Not affected by moisture or humidity
- Easy to install and maintenance free
- Made in the USA
- Lowers heating and cooling costs year round
Is not affected by oxidation - read
aluminum oxidation here.
RadiantGUARD® radiant barrier installs easily in either
existing or new construction, requiring no special tools or protective clothing.
It reduces both heating and cooling costs and is appropriate for a wide range of applications.
Do you need a
breathable or vapor barrier radiant barrier?
radiant barrier is offered in both a
"breathable (perforated)" and "vapor
barrier (solid)" version. For all attic
installations, we recommend "breathable."