RadiantGUARD® radiant barrier lowers your heating and cooling costs by reflecting radiant heat back to the heat source. This makes your home more comfortable both in the summer and winter months saving you money year round.
All our radiant barriers are double-sided highly reflective radiant barriers reinforced with a poly fabric scrim for tear and puncture resistance
and are available in both perforated (breathable) and solid (vapor barrier) versions.
They install easily in either existing or new construction, requiring no special
tools or protective clothing and reduce both heating and cooling costs making
them appropriate for a wide range of applications.
- Reflects 97% of radiant heat
- Class A / Class 1 Fire Rating
- Non-toxic / non-carcinogenic
- Fiber free
- Does not require protective clothing or respirators to install
- Durable and lightweight
- Not affected by moisture or humidity
- Easy to install and maintenance free
- Made in the USA
- Lowers heating and cooling costs year round
Our productsare NOT affected by oxidation - read
aluminum oxidation here.
Do you need a
breathable or vapor barrier radiant barrier?
radiant barrier is offered in both a
"breathable (perforated)" and "vapor
barrier (solid)" version. For all attic
installations, we recommend "breathable."